This magnificent Raptors View fully furnished rental home is situated in a prime
position for privacy.
The pictures are going to describe this home better than I ever could. But let me try………..
Imposing entrance situated between large natural rocks
- 3 bedrooms – each with private decks overlooking the bush
- 3 bathrooms – two with outdoor showers
- Open plan lounge, dining room, and kitchen.
- Separate scullery with appliances
- Gas stove
- Enclosed courtyard for refuse
- Wooden shaded deck leads to a sparkling pool
- Large doors open up to integrate the inside and outside living areas.
The pool is the focal point of the deck, bar area, undercover seating, and the boma.
A big advantage of this home is the small waterhole directly in front of the living space. It attracts a lot of passing game due to the home being situated next to an open area and on a drainage line. I even had a rental client who used to rake the area so he could track their progress overnight. Bushbabies visit regularly and will probably still have their nest in the eaves near the entrance.
COMPARE THE PRICE OF STAYING IN A B & B OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION. YOU WILL REALISE THAT THIS HOUSE IS NOT EXPENSIVE.
I am proud to say that I recently sold this lovely home without even listing it.
Rentals of a month or more only.
PRICE: R30 000 A MONTH but negotiable for longer rentals.
- Subtype: Raptors
- Price (in ZAR): 30,000
- ZAR to EUR: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=30000&From=ZAR&To=EUR
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Area in ha: 1
- Pool: Yes
- Special Features: Aircons, great location, Courtyard and Study
- Status: For Rent